Rice 2013 Oil & Gas
High Performance Computing Workshop
Thursday, February 28, 2013
7:15 am – 7:00 pm
A BIG thank you goes to all our sponsors for supporting the 2013 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Workshop.
Due to the popularity of the workshop we have closed the registration and can no longer accept new participants.
2013 Confirmed Keynote and Plenary Speakers
- Morning keynote: Dirk Smit, Vice President Exploration Technology, Chief Scientist Geophysics, Innovation and R&D, Shell
- Afternoon Keynote: John Kuzan, Manager, Computational Sciences, ExxonMobil Upstream Research
- Plenary 1: Mary Wheeler, Director, Center for Subsurface Modeling, Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin
- Plenary 2: William Kramer, Deputy Project Director, Blue Waters Project Office, NCSA
- SAVE THE DATE for FUTURE WORKSHOPS in this series:
- 2014 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Workshop, Thursday, March 6, 2014
- 2015 Rice Oil & Gas HPC Workshop, Thursday, March 5, 2015
- K2I Awards Eleven Fellowships
- Stay connected, update your contact information here
- HPCWire article: 2012 Oil and Gas HPC Workshop Highlights Industry Challenges
If you would like to be added to our information mailing list for this and future workshops, please sign up here.